Clue: Resistance to change
We have 2 answers for the clue Resistance to change. See the results below.
- Subject of Newton's first law
- It'll keep you going
- Physics topic
- Staying power?
- It may be hard to overcome
- Subject of a law of physics
- Lack of get-up-and-go
- Subject of Mach's principle
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 10, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 30, 2014
- Washington Post - May 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 22, 2010
- New York Times - September 16, 2008
- Netword - November 25, 2006
- New York Times - June 13, 2004
- New York Times - April 28, 2004
- New York Times - October 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Resistance to change that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!