Clue: Restaurant activity
We have 3 answers for the clue Restaurant activity. See the results below.
- Out to lunch
- It's vital to life
- "What's ___ you?"
- Anorexic's aversion
- Corroding, with "into"
- Really bothering
- Polishing off
- Epicure's delight
- Feast activity
- Gourmand's pastime
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 08, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 12, 2013
- USA Today - September 24, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 02, 2008
- Netword - December 13, 2005
- New York Times - August 09, 2002
- New York Times - July 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Restaurant activity that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!