Clue: Restaurant freebie
We have 5 answers for the clue Restaurant freebie. See the results below.
- Common restaurant request
- Restaurant offering
- Free serving at a restaurant
- Diner freebie
- Summer cooler
- Noncaloric cooler
- Cooler in the summer
- Free drink at restaurants
- What flows in the veins of the unflappable?
- Slush, essentially
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 24, 2017
- New York Times - December 19, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - March 22, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - February 22, 2013
- New York Times - September 18, 2009
- Washington Post - May 05, 2008
- USA Today - October 12, 2004
- New York Sun - September 21, 2004
- New York Times - November 15, 1999
- New York Times - May 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Restaurant freebie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!