Clue: Restaurant request
We have 4 answers for the clue Restaurant request. See the results below.
- Court demand
- Class division
- Court call
- "Turkey on white, hold the mayo," e.g.
- Judge's cry
- Steak medium-rare, e.g.
- Corinthian, for one
- "Hot dog with mustard and sauerkraut," say
- Third __ (Catholic association of laypersons)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 28, 2021
- New York Times - June 26, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 21, 2010
- USA Today - January 23, 2009
- Washington Post - April 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Restaurant request that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!