Clue: Restaurant with waffles and such
We have 1 answer for the clue Restaurant with waffles and such. See the results below.
- Breakfast restaurant chain
- Hwy. eatery
- Breakfast chain, informally
- Popular restaurant chain, briefly
- Chain with links?
- Noted restaurant chain
- Chain with stacks
- Restaurant chain initials
- Breakfast place, for short
- Breakfast acronym
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Restaurant with waffles and such that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!