Clue: Result of a buyout, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Result of a buyout, perhaps. See the results below.
- New radials at 6 a.m.?
- Investor's reward, possibly
- Offer resulting from downsizing
- An employee may accept a package for one
- Working stiff's dream
- Job offering
- Job offer that many don't refuse
- Reward for an outstanding investor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Result of a buyout, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!