Clue: Reverse of NNW
We have 1 answer for the clue Reverse of NNW. See the results below.
- 180 degrees from a Hitchcock classic?
- Compass dir.
- Compass pt.
- Atlanta-to-Tampa dir.
- Wind dir.
- >From N.D. to La.
- Paris-to-Marseilles dir.
- Mariner's dir.
- Pilot's heading
- Quito-to-La Paz dir.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 14, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 13, 2016
- Universal - October 16, 2012
- Universal - December 19, 2011
- USA Today - August 16, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 14, 2008
- New York Times - January 14, 2008
- New York Times - September 26, 2005
- New York Times - April 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Reverse of NNW that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!