Clue: Revolutionary diplomat Silas
We have 1 answer for the clue Revolutionary diplomat Silas. See the results below.
- U.S. diplomat Silas
- Diplomat Silas
- Silas of the Continental Congress
- Early American diplomat
- Early American diplomat Silas
- American representative to France during the Revolutionary War
- Silas ___, emissary of the Continental Congress to France
- Early American patriot Silas
- Connecticut delegate to the Continental Congress
- Lafayette recruiter Silas
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 15, 2016
- Universal - September 07, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Revolutionary diplomat Silas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!