Clue: Rial spender
We have 4 answers for the clue Rial spender. See the results below.
- Sultan Qabus bin Said, e.g.
- Dweller on the Gulf of Masirah
- Saudi neighbor
- Muscat native
- Person from Muscat
- Yemeni's neighbor
- Qabus bin Said, e.g.
- Muscat resident
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 17, 2011
- LA Times - April 30, 2011
- LA Times - March 11, 2010
- New York Times - June 21, 2009
- New York Times - May 14, 2009
- Netword - May 24, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - April 27, 2008
- New York Sun - June 12, 2007
- New York Times - April 23, 2004
- Washington Post - May 18, 2003
- New York Times - February 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Rial spender that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!