Clue: Rip up
We have 5 answers for the clue Rip up. See the results below.
- Make confetti
- Tiniest bit
- Scrap paper?
- Cut up
- "Measure" of evidence
- Reduce to confetti
- Destroy, as classified documents
- Bit, as of evidence
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 19, 2016
- USA Today - April 13, 2016
- New York Times - March 16, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 03, 2012
- Washington Post - May 18, 2011
- USA Today - October 08, 2009
- Netword - May 22, 2007
- Netword - December 20, 2005
- Netword - August 08, 2005
- New York Times - March 24, 2002
- New York Times - August 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Rip up that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!