Clue: Risk-taker's self-question
We have 1 answer for the clue Risk-taker's self-question. See the results below.
- Hesitant question
- "Is it worth the risk?"
- "Is the gamble worth it?"
- Question of advisability
- "Is it worth the chance?"
- Risk taker's thought
- Thought before taking a risk
- 'Is it worth the chance?'
- "Is it worth the gamble?"
- Would-be risk-taker's question
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 08, 2001
- New York Times - July 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Risk-taker's self-question that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!