Clue: River at Rennes
We have 1 answer for the clue River at Rennes. See the results below.
- "Winnie ___ Pu"
- Latin pronoun
- That: Lat.
- __-et-Vilaine: French department
- River flowing to Rennes
- "Winnie __ Pu"
- ___-et-Vilaine: French department
- "Winnie ___ Pu" (Latin version of Milne's classic that became a bestseller in 1960)
- That, to Tacitus
- "Winnie ___ Pu": Latin version of a Milne work
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 12, 2008
- New York Times - August 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue River at Rennes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!