Clue: River connected by canal to the Tiber
We have 1 answer for the clue River connected by canal to the Tiber. See the results below.
- Classic New Yorker cartoonist
- Florence's river
- Cartoonist Peter
- Florentine river
- The New Yorker cartoonist Peter
- River known for disastrous floods
- Florence flooder
- Flower through Florence
- Florentine flower
- Italy's fertile Val d'___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue River connected by canal to the Tiber that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!