Clue: River sacred to over a billion
We have 1 answer for the clue River sacred to over a billion. See the results below.
- Hindus' holy river
- Destination of some pilgrims
- River to the Bay of Bengal
- Sacred river of India
- Allahabad's river
- India's longest river
- River in India
- River mentioned in the Rig Veda
- Sacred Indian river
- Its head is in the Himalayas
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - January 31, 2014
Found an answer for the clue River sacred to over a billion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!