Clue: Robot of jewish legend
We have 1 answer for the clue Robot of jewish legend. See the results below.
- Automaton of Hebrew lore
- Dimwit, in Yiddish slang
- Mythical being
- Being of Jewish folklore
- Folklore creature that inspired "Frankenstein"
- Artificial human of Jewish folklore
- Artificial being of Jewish folklore
- Clay being of Jewish lore
- Jewish folklore creature
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 24, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 20, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Robot of jewish legend that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!