Clue: Robotic rock group popular in the 1980s
We have 1 answer for the clue Robotic rock group popular in the 1980s. See the results below.
- "Whip It" rock group
- Red-helmeted rock group
- 70's-80's robotic rock group
- "Whip It" singers
- "Whip It" group
- Quirky 70's-80's band
- Rock group from Akron that was a 1980 one-hit wonder
- "Whip It" band
- "Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are ___!" (hit 1978 album)
- Band that famously remade "Satisfaction" on its first album
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 17, 2013
- New York Times - January 14, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Robotic rock group popular in the 1980s that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!