Clue: Rock group with a blissful-sounding name
We have 1 answer for the clue Rock group with a blissful-sounding name. See the results below.
- Band with the 1987 single "Dear God"
- British art-rock combo with a euphoric name
- Band featured in "Coat of Many Cupboards" box set
- "The Mayor of Simpleton" band whose name sounds like a state of bliss
- British band whose name is also slang for a drug
- "The Mayor of Simpleton" band
- "King for a Day" band
- New Wave band with "Senses Working Overtime"
- English New Wave band led by Andy Partridge
- Andy Partridge's post-punk band
Found an answer for the clue Rock group with a blissful-sounding name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!