Clue: "Rocky II" climax
We have 1 answer for the clue "Rocky II" climax. See the results below.
- Loser's request
- Loser's demand
- Competitor's chance for redemption
- The Thrilla in Manila, for one
- Chance to get even
- Chance for redemption
- Losing athlete's demand, sometimes
- Chance to win back a title
- What a loser might request
- Defeated champ's demand
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Rocky II" climax that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!