Clue: Rodent that makes an affectionate pet
We have 1 answer for the clue Rodent that makes an affectionate pet. See the results below.
- Rodent that menaces sugar cane
- Cousin of a guinea pig
- Rabbitlike rodent
- Rabbitlike rodent of Latin America
- Short-eared rodent
- Guinea pig's cousin
- South-of-the-border rodent
- Burrowing rodent
- Rabbit-sized rodent found in rainforests
- Rabbit-sized rodent
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 04, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Rodent that makes an affectionate pet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!