Clue: Role in a 1939 classic *
We have 1 answer for the clue Role in a 1939 classic *. See the results below.
- Produce preserver
- 29-Across said to him, "I think I'm going to miss you most of all"
- Jelly-legged traveler to Oz
- Cornfield "guard"
- Brain seeker of film
- Crop protector
- Cornfield guard
- Memorable Ray Bolger role
- Its purpose is frightening
- With 36-Across, two things on a farm
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - June 16, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Role in a 1939 classic * that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!