Clue: Roman "fiddler"
We have 3 answers for the clue Roman "fiddler". See the results below.
- Peter or the Wolfe?
- Octavia's husband
- "Camelot" actor Franco
- Rebuilder of Rome
- Student of Seneca
- Emperor with a burning ambition?
- Pianist Peter
- In legend, he fiddled in a fire
- Detective Wolfe
- Infamous Roman
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - January 11, 2016
- Canadiana - February 10, 2014
- Washington Post - July 01, 2010
- New York Sun - July 14, 2008
- Canadiana - March 17, 2008
- New York Times - August 20, 2000
- New York Times - October 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Roman "fiddler" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!