Clue: Roosevelt's Secretary of the Interior
We have 1 answer for the clue Roosevelt's Secretary of the Interior. See the results below.
- Clinton staffer Harold
- F.D.R.'s Interior Secretary
- Cabinet member for F.D.R.'s full Presidency
- Clinton adviser Harold
- FDR aide
- FDR Interior Secretary
- FDR cabinet member
- Harold of the Clinton White House
- FDR's Interior Secretary Harold
- Harold in the Roosevelt administration, or his son in the Clinton administration
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Roosevelt's Secretary of the Interior that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!