Clue: Root used as a soap substitute
We have 1 answer for the clue Root used as a soap substitute. See the results below.
- Agave root
- Soap plant
- Whac-___ (carnival game)
- Plant with detergent properties
- Root used as a substitute for soap
- Mexican agave
- Plant whose roots are used as detergent
- Whac- ___ (reflex-testing carnival game)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 28, 2011
- USA Today - February 27, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Root used as a soap substitute that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!