Clue: "Roots" writer
We have 2 answers for the clue "Roots" writer. See the results below.
- 1977 Special Citation Pulitzer winner
- Malcolm X biographer
- He interviewed Miles Davis in the first Playboy interview
- "A Different Kind of Christmas" author
- 'Roots' author
- "The Autobiography of Malcolm X" collaborator
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 31, 2016
- Universal - June 17, 2014
- Netword - July 18, 2010
- Washington Post - May 01, 2008
- New York Times - August 18, 2004
- New York Times - December 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Roots" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!