Clue: Rosemary Clooney's "Botch-___"
We have 2 answers for the clue Rosemary Clooney's "Botch-___". See the results below.
- French soul
- Soul, to Sartre
- Soul, in Soissons
- ___ Zion church
- Letters in many black church names
- Letters on many black churches
- Abbr. after some church names
- Relig. affiliation of 21/2 million Americans
- Letters on some churches
- Letters in some church names
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 25, 2010
- Universal - February 10, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 30, 2005
- Washington Post - June 22, 2003
- Washington Post - November 27, 2000
- New York Times - March 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Rosemary Clooney's "Botch-___" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!