Clue: Rosemary, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Rosemary, for one. See the results below.
- Mint or sage
- Ginseng, e.g.
- Sage, for one
- Thyme, e.g.
- It may be biennial
- Angelica, for one
- Caraway, e.g.
- Tarragon or chervil
- Dagwood's neighbor
- 33-Across, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 27, 2016
- USA Today - February 15, 2013
- New York Times - October 15, 2012
- LA Times - January 12, 2011
- Netword - August 21, 2009
- Washington Post - January 16, 2008
- Washington Post - February 22, 2007
- New York Times - August 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Rosemary, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!