Clue: Round trip of sorts
We have 1 answer for the clue Round trip of sorts. See the results below.
- Great success, so to speak
- Big hit
- Stadium crowd-pleaser
- Big hit for the club members, and what might elicit the shaded words
- Long belt
- Great accomplishment, in business slang
- Unqualified success
- One of Babe Ruth's 714
- Undeniable success
- Jeter's 3,000th hit, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Round trip of sorts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!