We have 4 answers for the clue Rover. See the results below.
- Land rover
- One always on the go
- Gypsy, traditionally
- One who won't settle down
- Laplander, e.g.
- One for whom all roads lead to roam
- One sans fixed address
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 14, 2016
- Universal - May 02, 2015
- Netword - January 04, 2013
- New York Times - September 02, 2010
- New York Sun - August 31, 2005
- New York Times - January 10, 2001
- New York Times - April 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Rover that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!