We have 3 answers for the clue Rowed. See the results below.
- Boated, maybe
- Followed a coxswain's orders
- Had a row?
- Made go, in a way
- Propelled a canoe
- Propelled a boat
- Propelled a lifeboat
- Had a row
- Propelled a shell
- Made waves?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 26, 2017
- New York Times - May 31, 2016
- Canadiana - December 19, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 11, 2011
- LA Times - July 19, 2011
- Washington Post - May 07, 2010
- LA Times - December 09, 2008
- Washington Post - March 08, 2008
- Netword - July 22, 2007
- Netword - July 16, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 23, 2006
- New York Times - January 24, 2005
- New York Times - December 09, 2002
- New York Times - April 30, 2001
- New York Times - January 07, 2001
- New York Times - December 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Rowed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!