Clue: "Roy G. Biv" is one
We have 1 answer for the clue "Roy G. Biv" is one. See the results below.
- Role for Reeves
- Study aid
- Memory trigger
- "Every good boy does fine," e.g.
- HOMES or ROY G. BIV, e.g.
- Assisting the memory
- Memory aid, such as "HOMES" for the Great Lakes
- Learning technique
- A typical one for the 35-Across can be found in the first words of the answers to starred clues
- Memory aid
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Roy G. Biv" is one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!