Clue: Rug, so to speak
We have 2 answers for the clue Rug, so to speak. See the results below.
- Picked locks?
- Spot remover?
- Something put on the spot?
- False top
- Rug with nothing swept under it?
- Rogaine alternative
- Top secret?
- Glare reducer for the bald?
- Comb-over alternative
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 04, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 14, 2010
- New York Times - February 20, 2008
- Netword - February 13, 2008
- LA Times - August 09, 2005
- New York Times - February 10, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Rug, so to speak that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!