Clue: Rule, in India
We have 2 answers for the clue Rule, in India. See the results below.
- British rule in India
- The Brits in colonial India
- British rule in colonial India
- Rule of India
- Rule opposed by Gandhi
- Old Indian dominion
- 17-Across topic
- Paul Scott series "The ___ Quartet"
- "The ___ Quartet" (Indian epic)
- Period in India's history
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 20, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 17, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 29, 2012
- Universal - July 09, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 26, 2009
- Washington Post - October 15, 2003
- New York Times - March 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Rule, in India that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!