Clue: Rum-soaked pastry
We have 1 answer for the clue Rum-soaked pastry. See the results below.
- Ali who said "Open sesame!"
- Rum-soaked cake
- Rum cake
- "Ali ___ and the Forty Thieves"
- Rum-laced cake
- Ali ___
- Alcohol-laced dessert
- ___ ghanouj (eggplant dish)
- Cake with a kick
- The Who's "___ O'Riley"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - October 20, 2013
- Universal - September 12, 2013
- Washington Post - May 21, 2011
- Washington Post - February 15, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Rum-soaked pastry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!