Clue: Rural refusal
We have 1 answer for the clue Rural refusal. See the results below.
- Slangy turndown
- "No sirree"
- Hillbilly's rejection
- No, slangily
- Slangy refusal
- Backwoods refusal
- Dogpatch demurral
- "Yep" negator
- Turndown, down in the holler
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 23, 2012
- Netword - March 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 04, 2007
- Washington Post - July 18, 2005
- New York Times - November 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Rural refusal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!