Clue: Rural strip
We have 1 answer for the clue Rural strip. See the results below.
- Dogpatch dweller
- His March 1952 marriage was big news
- Dogpatch denizen
- His 1952 marriage was featured in a Life magazine cover story
- Mammy Yokum's boy
- Groom in '52 headlines
- Capp's rube
- Tiny Yokum's big brother
- Cartoon character on the 3/31/52 cover of Life magazine
- Comic strip set in Arkansas
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 18, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Rural strip that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!