Clue: Russian horseman
We have 1 answer for the clue Russian horseman. See the results below.
- Taras Bulba, notably
- Czarist-era peasant group
- Military horseman of the steppes
- "The Charge of the Light Brigade" figure
- Mounted Russian soldier of the past
- Soviet Mountie
- Russian Civil War fighter
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 13, 2009
- New York Times - December 24, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Russian horseman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!