Clue: Russian playwright Andreyev
We have 1 answer for the clue Russian playwright Andreyev. See the results below.
- Soviet leader Brezhnev
- Author Andreyev, called "The Edgar Allan Poe of Russian Literature"
- Russian writer Andreyev famous for his horrific tales
- Russian writer Andreyev
- Meteor in a meteor shower
- Leader Brezhnev
- ___ Meteor Shower
- Former Soviet leader Brezhnev
- Ex-Soviet leader Brezhnev
- Comrade Brezhnev
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 25, 2012
- New York Times - October 08, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Russian playwright Andreyev that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!