Clue: Russian reactionary
We have 1 answer for the clue Russian reactionary. See the results below.
- Like pre-1917 Russia
- Peter the Great supporter, e.g.
- Dictatorial, in a way
- Early anti-Communist
- Follower of Ivan, say
- Like old Russia
- Like Russia, before the revolution
- Supporter of Boris Godunov, say
- Like old Russia, politically
- Autocratic, as old Russia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Russian reactionary that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!