Clue: Rx items
We have 2 answers for the clue Rx items. See the results below.
- Disagreeable sorts, in slang
- Multivitamins, e.g.
- Dispensary stock
- Compartmentalized box's contents
- Aspirin and such
- They're taken in for treatment
- Medicinal doses
- Spoilsports, e.g.
- Parts of some dosages
- Caplet alternatives
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 21, 2018
- LA Times - December 12, 2017
- USA Today - May 25, 2016
- LA Times - February 29, 2008
- New York Times - March 27, 2007
- New York Times - July 31, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Rx items that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!