Clue: Sacred beetle of ancient Egypt
We have 1 answer for the clue Sacred beetle of ancient Egypt. See the results below.
- Ancient amulet
- Gem symbolizing the soul
- Egyptian beetle
- Sacred beetle
- Ancient religious symbol
- Japanese beetle, e.g.
- Carving in an Egyptian tomb
- Nocturnal beetle
- Egyptian symbol of resurrection
- Bug on a pyramid
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 24, 2015
- Universal - April 29, 2015
- Universal - November 06, 2014
- USA Today - September 19, 2012
- New York Sun - November 21, 2006
- New York Times - March 09, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Sacred beetle of ancient Egypt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!