Clue: Sailor who debuted in a 1929 comic
We have 1 answer for the clue Sailor who debuted in a 1929 comic. See the results below.
- Jack Mercer supplied his voice
- Yam user?
- Bluto's rival
- "I yam what I yam" speaker
- Olive Oyl's beau
- Spinach-loving sailor
- Comics character with "muskles"
- Wimpy bud
- 1980 Robert Altman film
- Wimpy friend?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 25, 2011
- New York Times - December 19, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Sailor who debuted in a 1929 comic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!