Clue: Sailors' grp.
We have 2 answers for the clue Sailors' grp.. See the results below.
- Clandestine maritime org.
- Naval intelligence arm: Abbr.
- WWII translator of enemy communications
- Covert maritime org.
- Hush-hush maritime org.
- Common suffix on a ristorante menu
- Sea-based covert org.
- Clandestine org. headed by Vice Adm. Kendall L. Card
- Sailor's admin.
- Suffix for pepper
Found an answer for the clue Sailors' grp. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!