Clue: Sailor's guardian
We have 2 answers for the clue Sailor's guardian. See the results below.
- Sailor's patron
- One associated with fire
- Protector of sailors, by tradition
- Namesake of a renowned Naples castle
- Patron of sailors
- Sailor's protector
- Patron of gobs and swabs
- Sailor's safekeeper
- Fire man?
- Patron of sailors (abbr.)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 24, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 14, 2009
- New York Times - February 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Sailor's guardian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!