Clue: Sailors' morning warning
We have 1 answer for the clue Sailors' morning warning. See the results below.
- Omen at night that's a "sailor's delight"
- Sailor's omen
- Subject of a sailor's weather maxim
- Adage omen derived from Matthew 16
- Morning warning in a sailor's saying
- Sailor's omen, in a phrase
- Morning omen for sailors
- Sunrise sight
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 23, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Sailors' morning warning that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!