Clue: Sailor's omen
We have 1 answer for the clue Sailor's omen. See the results below.
- Omen at night that's a "sailor's delight"
- Sailors' morning warning
- Subject of a sailor's weather maxim
- Adage omen derived from Matthew 16
- Morning warning in a sailor's saying
- Sailor's omen, in a phrase
- Morning omen for sailors
- Sunrise sight
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 16, 2014
- LA Times - May 21, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Sailor's omen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!