Clue: Saint honored on April 21
We have 1 answer for the clue Saint honored on April 21. See the results below.
- Saint who founded scholasticism
- Founder of Scholasticism
- Pioneer in scholasticism
- Saint called the founder of scholasticism
- Saint who originated the ontological argument
- 11th century theologian
- Saint who was the Archbishop of Canterbury, 1093-1109
- Saint considered the father of scholasticism
- An archbishop of Canterbury
- Canterbury saint
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 02, 2008
- New York Times - May 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Saint honored on April 21 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!