Clue: Sainted ninth-century pope
We have 1 answer for the clue Sainted ninth-century pope. See the results below.
- Benedict III's predecessor
- Pope before Benedict III
- Pope during the Battle of Ostia
- Mid-ninth century pope
- Pope after Sergius II
- Ninth-century pope
- Vatican head: 857-855
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 28, 2012
- New York Times - February 15, 2011
- New York Times - August 06, 2008
- New York Times - May 31, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Sainted ninth-century pope that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!