Clue: Sainted pope called "the Great"
We have 1 answer for the clue Sainted pope called "the Great". See the results below.
- Start of a string of 13 Popes
- Pope who persuaded Attila not to attack Rome
- Fifth-century pope who was sainted
- Saint known as "the Great"
- Sainted fifth-century pope
- Pope from 440 to 461
- First of a string of 13
- He was succeeded by his archdeacon Hilarius
- First pope called "the Great"
- Fifth-century pope called "the Great"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 26, 2019
- LA Times - March 04, 2017
- Universal - July 22, 2015
- LA Times - November 28, 2014
- LA Times - June 10, 2011
- New York Times - October 15, 2006
- New York Times - March 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Sainted pope called "the Great" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!