Clue: Salad utensil
We have 1 answer for the clue Salad utensil. See the results below.
- Part of a river
- Silver piece
- Choice location?
- Part of a road
- Chess tactic that involves attacking two pieces at once
- Tool with tines
- Table utensil
- It lies to the left of the plate
- Service piece
- Eating utensil
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 22, 2020
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 10, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 03, 2017
Found an answer for the clue Salad utensil that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!