Clue: Salmonella source
We have 1 answer for the clue Salmonella source. See the results below.
- Ingredients in a protein shake
- They may be tossed in an Easter contest
- Protein source
- Heckler's missiles
- Part of Rocky Balboa's training diet
- Bodybuilder's breakfast, maybe
- Steak tartare ingredients
- Omelet ingredients
- Powerlifter's fare, maybe
- Cake batter ingredients
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Salmonella source that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!